Saturday, November 5, 2011

Popping the cork

Hello, everyone... all three of you! This is not going to be a magnum opus blog updated daily but a simple repository for my 'Thoughts, Fics, & Fancies.' So, here we go with a thought: I think I'm going to write something.

The fanfic involves my current TV show crush, Rizzoli & Isles. Not since the days of Xena and Gabrielle, Willow and Tara, and various ambiguous Space Opera babes in hot uniforms with big guns have I been so swept away. This story, like a fetus or a tumor, has been growing inside of me for a bit and now it needs to come out. Literally.

Finally, anyone fancy a cocktail? I know I do. Time to sip on some Sasha! A "Sasha Loves Brandy Alexander" to be exact. I concocted this little libation a month ago using rakija, creme de cacao, and fluff. Full recipe to follow.

And there you have it, for now.