Sunday, March 25, 2012

Marching Orders

For those who wrote to me on fanfiction.net, thank you very much for your kind words and wishes. For those of you in particular worried about certain situations in Self Control, I just want to say I do understand it completely, I totally get it, and I’m right there with you.

PLEASE read the chapter and the story all the way through before you draw conclusions. I wrote the ending before I even finished the first chapter and I can say with exceeding confidence that you will not be disappointed.

There absolutely will be a happy ending for Jane and Maura together in my story but we have long way to go and you need to trust me and be patient. I know it’s rather difficult to believe when we keep getting betrayed by the Hollywood establishment.

Thankfully, I am not a part of that incestuous cesspool; )

Thanks to you readers for keeping me creative.

Thanks to my ex for forever haunting my cab rides.

Thanks to Tess Gerritsen for giving birth two complex characters named Jane Rizzoli and Maura Isles.

Thanks to Janet Tamaro for giving Jane and Maura a new slant and bringing them to television.

Most of all, thanks to Angie Harmon and Sasha Alexander for bringing them to ‘life’ and letting us play along.

Enjoy!