Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Taking a Flying Leap

“Wait… WHAT???”

I have found myself saying these words more than usual lately. On the job is one thing but in others areas of life, it’s even more bothersome. Everything I’m reading, watching, listening to, and dealing with has me constantly shaking my head ergo straining my neck.

So, instead of emptying the liquor cabinet or chocolate drawer, I have decided to search for diamonds in a dung pile or – at best – cubic zirconium in a shit stalactite.

And this was the best I could come up with:



Ah, the joys of juxtaposition and sexy sweaters!

Even after that tawdry, ‘Wait… WHAT???’ train wreck of a season two finale, I still truly miss Angie Harmon as Jane Rizzoli and Sasha Alexander as Maura Isles.

Unfortunately, I deeply dread what is coming in season three.

Therefore, I have decided to whip up two more fanfics before the fade is finalized. One will be a raunchy satirical romp while the other will be a much deeper, darker tale of anguish… but with a happy ending.

Why?

1. Because I can!

2. I was asked to ever so sweetly; )

3. I need an excuse to get Jane and Maura into this car:



I would like to say it’s for far nobler reasons like having Jane admitting she’s gay and Maura admitting she’s in love. Those two scenarios will happen. But honestly, it’s about the car – and other things we will most likely never ever see happen on this show.

The story postings will be sometime this weekend on fanfiction.net because I’m too damn lazy to fuck around with formatting issues here. Sorry.